Electro-Voice ELX200-10P Lightweight 10'' 1200W Active SpeakerElectro-Voice
It's easy to get lost. Endless menus, complex parameters, unnecessary switches - they all just get in the way. That's why the Electro-Voice ELX200-10P doesn't have them. Intelligently-designed for intuitive operation, ELX200 loudspeakers pump out sensational sound in seconds.
Configure up to six ELX200 speakers simultaneously from anywhere in the room. The QuickSmartMobile app puts control right in the palm of your hand thanks to Bluetooth connectivity. And when you're adjusting your speakers from their rear panel, take advantage of EV's best-in-class QuickSmartDSP. Application-specific presets, user-programmable presets, visual monitoring and more. It's all there to give you quick and simple adjustability.
But just because it's easy to use doesn't mean that quality is sacrificed. Quite the opposite in fact. A 1200W amp drives the high-sensitivity transducers to deliver phenomenal full-range audio with a huge maximum SPL of 130dB. All without distortion. And with its rugged construction and pro-grade hardware, you have everything you need for both portable and installed applications.
Setting up just got easier
QuickSmart. A collection of intelligently designed features that truly live up to their name. Getting great sound has never been easier. Or faster. And with such an intuitive design, setting your system up will never be the same again...
QuickSmart Mobile lets you configure your sound from anywhere in your venue. Simply connect your mobile device to your speakers via the app using Bluetooth, and optimise up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously from the best seat in the house.
Then there's the DSP...
QuickSmartDSP offers best-in-class processing for easy setups and phenomenal results. Take advantage of four application-specific presets and five user-programmable presets for instantly-optimised sound. Plus, with sub/top system-matching, you can have every component in your system working in harmony for an unforgettable show.
There's also an incredibly musical three-band EQ for shaping your sound, and a master volume control for optimising your speaker's gain structure. Plus, you can monitor the status of the limiter visually with ease, as well as control your input level and view meters, all from the rear-panel LCD.
Meanwhile, a high-efficiency 1200W Class-D power amp drives the EV-designed high-sensitivity transducers, delivering a huge maximum SPL of up to 130dB without distortion. Sometimes getting great sound is easier than you think.
Built to perform
Every detail matters when it comes to loudspeaker design. You can't just throw a bunch of components together and expect it to sound incredible. That's why Electro-Voice go the extra mile. Every single aspect of the ELX200 loudspeakers has been thought about in great depth, and meticulously engineered for maximum performance.
An EV-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design gives you much more precise and consistent coverage. It also ensures that distortion is kept to a minimum, and delivers a much deeper, tighter bass response. The waveguide itself is larger, and is positioned more towards the front of the enclosure. This helps by time-aligning the woofer and the tweeter, dramatically improving the loudspeaker's overall sound quality.
The hardware is just as important. Every ELX200 loudspeaker is fitted with professional-grade hardware for exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use. Three M10 threaded mounting points allow you to suspend your speaker with confidence (M10 forged eyebolts required, not included with the speaker). Plus, a handy integrated pole-mount receptacle enables simple stand and pole-mounting for precise positioning. And when it comes to transportation and maneuverability, the lightweight composite cabinet is easy to carry thanks to three ergonomic handles.
It's a rough world out there
But don't worry. ELX200 loudspeakers have been designed with that in mind. With over 500 hours of brutal abuse and endurance testing, Electro-Voice have ensured that these loudspeakers are more than capable of withstanding the rigours of the road. Robust cabinets and premium components provide the reliability you need, both on and off the stage.
The cabinets also boast strong internal reinforcement. This keeps resonance to a minimum, ensuring no acoustic energy goes to waste, and also dramatically improves the strength and rigidity of the enclosure. So use your loudspeaker with confidence, because the ELX200 series is built to last.
- Phenomenal versatility in an ultra-lightweight format
- Wireless control and monitoring with the Bluetooth® EV QuickSmart Mobile app
- Control your sound whilst you're in front of your system
- App can be used to configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- Receive immediate notifications during critical performance conditions
- Super-efficient Class-D power amplifier for distortion-free maximum SPLs
- High-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by Electro-Voice themselves
- QuickSmartDSP for best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface and LCD
- Simple setup with four presets - Music, Live, Speech, and Club - and five user-programmable presets
- 3-band EQ, sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume for gain structure optimisation
- Patented Electro-Voice SST waveguide design for enhanced acoustic performance
- Larger waveguide placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and tweeter
- Exceptionally precise and consistent coverage with a deeper, tighter bass response
- Lightweight and compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement
- Minimal resonance with increased rigidity and strength
- Professional grade hardware with three M10 suspension points and an integrated pole mount
- Easy to transport with EV's signature three-handle design
- Undergone over 500 hours of Electro-Voice's abuse and endurance testing for maximum reliability
- Ideal for use in both portable and installed applications
- Frequency Response:
- -3dB: 59Hz - 18kHz
- -10dB: 53Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 1200W
- LF Transducer: EVS-10M, 10'' / 254mm
- HF Transducer: DH-1C, 1'' titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- 1 x Stereo RCA input
- 2 x XLR-1/4'' TRS combo jacks
- 1 x XLR
- Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18-AWG steel with powder coated finish
- Colour: Black
- Suspension: 3 x M10 suspension points
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz (1.8A consumption at 1/8 power)
- Dimensions: 531mm x 330mm x 319mm / 21'' x 13'' x 12.6'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 13.5kg / 29.9lbs