Kam KWM1940 V3 Dual Twin Channel UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone SystemKam
The new updated KWM1940 system offers you improved microphones with a metal chassis along with a robust receiver also with a metal chassis .
A Classic microphone set with features such as switchable channels and balanced XLR output on the receiver.
With improved sound quality from the original 1940 this gives you a great value for money wireless system.
- 2 x Programmable Wireless Dynamic Cardioid Microphones
- LCD display showing frequency, channel and gain settings
- IR connection to receiver for channel and frequency changes
- Internal hi-low gain switch
- 2 x 1.5V AA batteries per microphone (batteries not included)
- Working distance up to 50m
- UHF Twin Multi-Channel Receiver
- Operates between 863.00MHz - 865.00MHz frequencies / 21 Channels
- LCD display with channel, frequency and RF/AF signal information
- Individual microphone volume controls
- Channel/Frequency adjust and set buttons
- IR window
- 2 x removable/adjustable antenna
- Balanced audio outputs and mix output socket
- Mains driven - PSU include