Kam KWM1932 Dual Handheld UHF Fixed Twin Channel Wireless Microphone SystemKam
This is the recently released, improved latest version of one of the best-selling UHF microphone systems of all time.
The Kam KWM1932 UHF is a pro finish fixed frequency UHF wireless microphone system which includes dual channel receiver and 2 microphone transmitters.
The KWM1932 has individual volume controls per channel and LED status indicators along with 2 high-quality adjustable antennas.
The Kam KWM1932 UHF Wireless System has an impressive 50 meters working distance and a long-lasting battery life of up to 5 hours of continuous usage.
- UHF Twin Fixed-Channel Receiver
- Operates on 863.50MHz and 865.00MHz frequencies
- LCD display with channel and frequency information
- AF & RF LED channel indicators
- Individual microphone volume controls
- 2 x removable/adjustable antenna
- Balanced audio outputs and mix output socket
- Mains driven - PSU included
- 2 x Wireless Microphones
- LCD display showing frequency and channel
- Colour coded base
- 2 x 1.5V AA Batteries per microphone (batteries not included)
- Working distance up to 50m