Adastra RM120 Series 5 Channel 120W / 100V Line Mixer Amplifier with BluetoothAdastra
The new updated RM120 amplifier by Adastra is a 5-channel mixer amp designed for commercial installations where reliability is needed. boasting a range of new features, the RM120 can run via 100v line or low impedance (4-16 Ohms) giving the installer lots of options in terms of speaker choices.
Unlike most commercial amplifiers the RM120 can run 240 volts (mains plugged in) or 24 Volts which is especially useful for outdoor events where no power is available.
At just 2U high the RM120 can be sat on a shelf or fixed into a rack-mount cabinet for fast installation and when it comes to connectivity you will find multiple line level inputs for connecting a wide range of devices such as iPods, media players or even audio from a sky box.
At the front of the unit you will find Bluetooth connectivity, USB/SD audio player and an FM tuner.
Moving to the rear of the amp the Inputs include a balanced XLR for a microphone with switchable phantom power and Vox override, 2 mic/line jack inputs and 2 RCA line inputs, one of which can be fed from the internal USB/SD player with built-in FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver. The Bass & Treble EQ and Master volume can control the overall output and can be used to power either 4-16 Ohms or 100V line speakers.
The RM120 is perfect for Pubs, Bars, Restaurants, Factories, places of worship and much more
- 5 channel mixer - 120w Amp
- Integral USB/SD audio player
- Integral FM tuner
- New: editable ID for unique Bluetooth connectivity
- New: 24 Volt External D.C. power option for running with you have no 240 Volt available
- New: 24 Volt Emergency Mute for connecting to fire Alarm systems
- 4-16 Ohms or 100V line speaker output
- 2U 19" rack mountable (rack ears supplied)
- Mains power: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- DC power: 24Vdc (screw terminals)
- Inputs: Mic XLR, 2 x mic/line jack, 2 x RCA line
- Input sensitivity: mic 1 (balanced): -53dBV
- Input impedance: mic: 1 5k Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line (unbalanced): -15dBV (-18.5dBV line 5)
- Input impedance: inputs: 2-5 1k Ohms
- Line output: RCA
- Controls: Mic1, mic/line2+3, line4+5, bass, treble, master volume
- Equaliser: bass: 100Hz ±10dB
- Equaliser: treble: 10kHz ±10dB
- Rear panel switches: Phantom, Vox, Mic/Line (2 + 3)
- Phantom power: +20V (mic 1 input)
- Audio source: USB/SD player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
- Emergency control: 24V contacts - mute all except Mic.1 when triggered
- Bluetooth version: 2.0
- THD: <1.0%
- Power: output: 120Wrms
- Speaker: outputs: 100V / 8 Ohms / COM terminals
- Weight: 8.36kg
- Dimensions: 433 x 320 x 89mm